Payments are processed using Paypal. We use Paypal because they process your credit card and abide by all the regulations that keep your account information and your credit card information secure. Also Paypal is generally fairly easy to use.
When checking out on the web site there are two types purchases.
- Download Only
- Paypal does not check the address information.
- Regular Purchase
- All of the address information needs to be filled out correctly. This is because sometimes Paypal checks your address information and if it's not correct Paypal does not let you proceed.
There are two types of payments.
- Paypal One Time Payment
- You can make a payment with or without a Paypal account. If you don't have a Paypal account you just pay using your credit card.
- Paypal Subscription Payment
- A Paypal account is required so that they can keep track of your scheduled payments.
Paypal One Time Payment Screen
If your address information is correct or Paypal is not currently checking your address, you will be presented with the following screen. This gives you two options.
- Use your Paypal account
- Make your payment as a "Guest" using just your credit card.
Paypal Subscription Payment Screen
If your browser is not supported you will be presented with a screen without any buttons. If that's the case, you can copy the url into another more modern browser and if Paypal supports that browser both buttons will be displayed.
If you are using a supported newer browser you will be presented with a captcha image and then the following screen will display both buttons.
| || |