Here is a student cello. Several years ago the neck and button were broken out. I aligned it and pinned it from the inside. This time it was dropped again and the neck even with a broken button heald steady, but the back seperated from the back. I aligned the neck and glued the block and the back seams. That pretty common so I didn't tak any photos. could tell that it didn't really fit that well, so I decided to pin the back to the block. Usually I see pins like this through the center seam and they are a little large. I wanted to use small pins. Ugh, they also lost the button so I made a quick one.